Many options are available to ensure that your needs are met including: material, finish, print options, color , conductive pills and more.
Tanfel offers silicone rubber and plastic keypads / keyboards for use in computers, mobile phones, data organizers, calculators, remote controls and numerous other items.
Once you give us a concept, we can design and produce a high quality and low-cost conductive rubber pad that precisely meets your needs. You can choose from a complete range of key-stroke / travel, actuation force and tactile response from firm to soft. Key size and location and a variety of key-top styles with printing options are all available.
We specialize in various types of standard and conductive keypads. Silicone rubber keypads can be co-molded with silicone conductive pills (carbon, gold or metal).
We Offer A Wide Range Of Features To Meet Your Specific Project Requirements.
These Features Include:
- Protective Coating: Glossy / Matte / EM / PU / Metallic
- Special Effects: Laser etching (backlight), Phosphorescent (Glow-in-the-dark), Flourescent
- Metal-pill contact
- Plastic keycap-to-rubber keypad assembly
- Plastic key tree keycap
- PC films caps download silicone product sheet here
- Engineering & Design Support
- Global Sourcing
- Quality Control & Inspection Services
- Supply Chain Management