Seeking an energetic sales person with at least 1 year sales experience who is interested in building a significant business pipeline
Our company’s primary focus is the support of printed circuit boards for commercial, industrial, and military applications. Inside Sales Representative is a full-time position designed to work with customers to find what they want, create solutions, and ensure a smooth sales process. Sales representatives will work to find new sales leads, through business directories, client referrals, etc. Inside sales reps are friendly, well-spoken and ready to close the deal.
- Develops existing customers.
- Responsible for meeting and exceeding sales and revenue targets.
- Prepares quotations and carries-out commercial negotiation with both clients and suppliers.
- Leads customer communication and problem solving in coordination with other departments.
- Conducts customer satisfaction surveys, and assists in analyzing and improving customer satisfaction.
- Weekly travel involved to visit customers and prospects. Candidates must have their own reliable vehicle and willing to travel frequently.
- Candidate must be willing to travel throughout assigned territory
- Must be legal to work in the USA.
- MOST IMPORTANTLY Candidate must be willing to make cold calls. This job has unlimited income potential for someone that is motivated to putting in the work.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Familiarity with Printed Circuit Boards and previous electronic technical knowledge and sales experience preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, strong interpersonal and relationship building skills required.
- High energy level, self-motivated and able to work without day-to-day instruction.
- Persistent. Confident. Strong work ethic.
- Solid organizational, project, and time management skills with attention to detail throughout the completion of tasks, follow-up is imperative.
- Effective territory management skills.
- Internet research skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Some administrative reporting duties necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, but not required if proven experience.
- Technical degree will be of benefit, but not required if proven technical sales experience.
- A background with electrical/mechanical or printed circuit board fabrication knowledge is a plus, but not required.
This position is Full-Time, 40 hours per week, standard workday, Monday through Friday at our facility in Aurora, IL. Starting wage range is commensurate with background, qualifications, and experience. Full-Time benefits include; Healthcare, Dental, Life Insurance, Healthcare Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA), 401k, Fitness Program, Paid Vacation, and Paid Holidays. Aurora Circuits is an ITAR registered facility. All applicants must be US Citizens or a lawful permanent resident. Aurora Circuits is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Please submit your resume and cover letter to us via email. Be sure to indicate which position you’re applying for.